Sunday, September 4, 2011

Fleischman Alfa Romeo T33/2 on the modern equipment to convert Wizard

,


carefully sanded away very small quantities of material from the module. That work, I put the engine on the location and added a small quantity of hot glue to keep the on the spot Back to the Wizard decided to use the new braids and install a new package of Carrera. I simply COP tips and installation of wire of Scalextric engine.
He turned on the tires, I clean, lightly sanded and is passed the tape. Is the net
WD-40 as usually works well in removing stubborn to build. The tyre is brand new! I then
added a bar magnet in the middle of inside the body, just to compete with the GT-40
and Ferrari on my line and hot, attached to the place as well. I rebuilt the body, and put it
monitoring and we were flying!
So, how does it drive? Super. Very like the car I want to start with the total time to invest;
About 2 hours. I was very careful with it, and how I was doing some additional cleaning, it was worth it


Download